19 November 2014

You are invited!

Hello there!  It has been such a long time since I have posted anything, and I have missed it.  Between moving back to the family ranch, trying to fix up an old house and welcoming a new baby into the family, my life has been a bit hectic.

I just didn't feel able to keep up with blogging, plus we didn't have internet, so it was nearly impossible.  As things have settled down a bit for us, my sister has decided she would like to try her hand at blogging as well, and invited me to join her.  Perhaps between the two of us, we will have something worthwhile to share.

As she didn't feel comfortable jumping in here, we have started a new blog, Dirt Road Renaissance.  Please join me there!  I can't wait to renew the acquaintances from before!

No comments:

Post a Comment